Collagen is a protein that, like all proteins, is based in amino acids. A third of the proteins in your body are made from collagen, and 70% of dermis, which is related to your skin’s suppleness, consists of collagen.
DHC's Collagen is formulated with fish-derived collagen peptides and vitamin B1, to support your beauty by giving youthfulness and smoothness to your skin.
[Name] Food including collagen
[Ingredients] Collagen peptide (contains gelatin) (made in Thailand), cellulose, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide microparticles, vitamin B1, vitamin B2
[Net Weight] 63.0 g [weight per tablet 350 mg x 180 tablets]
[Nutrition Facts] [per 2,100 mg (350-mg tablet x 6)] Calories 7.8 kcal, protein 1.88 g, total fat 0.02 g, total carbohydrate 0.02 g, sodium chloride equivalent 0.003 g, vitamin B1 14.0 mg, vitamin B2 2.0 mg, collagen peptide (fish-derived) 2,050 mg
Follow recommended daily intake (6 tablets).
Recommended to take all 6 tablets at once, after dinner.
*Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Precautions for Health Supplements
- *Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
- *Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
- *A list of 27 allergens/specified ingredients is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
- *Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
- *Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
- *Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
Precautions for Storage
*Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
*Keep out of the reach of children.
*Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.